What This Course Covers
This course will teach you how Podcasts can hugely enhance your teaching practice. Podcasts engage students in a big way, and provide a new way to ‘push’ content out to students on a regular basis.
- How Podcasts engage learners in new, effective ways
- What equipment & software you’ll need to start
- How to plan and prepare your podcast episodes
- How to record and edit your audio files quickly
- How to release your episodes for students to listen
I’m afraid this course isn’t currently running. But, if you’re interested in Podcasting as a teaching tool, please take a look at another resource of ours, The Podcast Host Academy. There you can learn how to podcast, from recording to publishing. We’d love to see you there.
Research in association with: